1 reply to this topic

#1 BIOHAZARD

BIOHAZARD

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:24 AM

Hows it going future film makers?

Well, the reason I have come to you fine fellows, is we are in need of some movie magic. I am working with some close friends to create a horror, mystery game and we need your help! I myself love the media arts and I am looking for a small group or person willing to join with us on the project and create the cutscenes for our game. We would supply the idea of the cutscene, script and characters. Then you go in and work your movie magic!

At this time we cannot offer pay, BUT! Your name will be featured in credits along with a game T-Shirt and once the game is complete you get to play it first before released to the public! We are really interested in working together with a media arts team to make this game even better. If you are interested see details below.

JOIN THE PRODUCTION TEAM
  • Send us some samples or links to your work so we can see how talented you are!
  • Send us contact information so we can chat with you
  • Why you are interested in doing the cutscenes

Thats all folks! We really hope to hear from you film makers and we can't wait to get started!

#2 Chris Ollis

Chris Ollis

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1631 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

You should probably mention who you are, your company name, website, style of horror you are aiming for, what kind of rating it is, what platform it is for, whether it will be free to pay, whether you are getting money from it and all sorts of other questions that leap to mind.

Chris Ollis
Caretaker of www.moddingstorm.co.uk, the one stop shop for all your extra addon needs
Plus Minor Web Celebrity, Viral Guru, Advertising storyboarder, Toy designer, BBC and Channel4 comedy writer/animator :D