5 replies to this topic

#1 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hi everyone,

I would like to submit a short film (drama) to the current Passion Competition.
So far, I have a storyline, characters, and started to create sets and first general scene animations.

Currently I'm finishing and cleaning up the detailed script, which will be ready by the 22nd of September at the latest (I'm trying to have it finished within the next 10 days, but am not sure if I can make it due to workload at my job).
The audio files should be turned in by the end of September if possible.

If you have time to take a role, and are interested to collaborate, please reply in this thread. Your help is very much appreciated!

Below you find the descriptions of the characters that I need the voices for, and their emotional state(s) which should be reflected in their voices:

Kevin:
In his 40. He is very insecure and withdrawn in real life. In the place of his obsession (I don't want to divulge details here yet), he feels secure and at ease.

Joy:
In her 30s. She is superficial, not really able to keep stable relationships. She is self-assured and careless on the surface. In the course of the the story, she gets very concerned and distraught.

Shane:
In his 30s. Leader of a small group of thugs, a mean guy.

Thank you in advance smile.gif

#2 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

I'm very thankful for the great support by Daveman and 162 for their fantastic voicework for Shane and Joy!

Unfortunately the forum member who got the role for Kevin, stopped responding me, and didn't send me the audio files as agreed sad.gif
So currently I'm stuck with production.

Would any of you (male members) have time and feel comfortable with playing the insecure main character (it's not very much text), and would be able to deliver the lines until the end of coming weekend, so that I still can try to finish my movie for the contest? unsure.gif

#3 ArthurVKuhrmeier

ArthurVKuhrmeier

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

Okay, if it's not much then I'll be glad to fill in. Can't let anyone spoil your contest. smile.gif BTW, would you like a Swiss accent...? laugh.gif

I'll send you a PM with my email so you can send me the script. I'll do it tomorrow -- also a welcome change from texturing addons.
Arthur smile.gif

#4 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

Hi Arthur,
Thank you so much for helping me out! smile.gif

I have sent you the script by e-mail.

#5 graycatyellow

graycatyellow

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

If you need any female voices, I will be able to help you out. I'm looking for someone who can help me out with making a full length movie. I can't get Moviestorm to work for me. I have scripts and voices and music ect. If you or someone you know can help, please email me at lilreddwitch@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Graycatyellow

#6 Ichikaidan

Ichikaidan

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (graycatyellow @ Oct 3 2013, 8:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't get Moviestorm to work for me.

Hi Graycatyellow

Although i'm relative new, see my channel, i might help you out with ms.
In a short time i've learnt amazing things with it.
And if i need female voice, etc..
I'll drop you a mail.
Greets.
Rob
Creating situations and learning to see.