• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Trinity

Trinity

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 10:00 PM

... as a legitimate member of the press, to have sent three messages to your company, including one last week, and to have all of them completely ignored. In the last one, I noted that I was also a filmmaker with several credits. I thought that added piece of information might generate a response.

Writer / Producer / Director

DIGIPENDENCE.com - my blog about 3D moviemaking, machinima, animation, cinematic design, sequential art, graphic novels, web comix, fan films, and independent film, video & photo production.

#2 bengarrett1971

bengarrett1971

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 224 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

Hi Trinity,

It could be that there is a bug in the web site and your messages aren't getting through. We did change over to a more reliable mail server recently, but it sounds like I need to double-check that everything is running smoothly. These are the things we are trying to iron out during beta.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Ben
Moviestorm Community Website Developer

#3 ann garner

ann garner

Novice director

• Pioneers
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

Hi Trinity,

Sorry I haven't had a mail from you. Please feel free to mail me at ann.garner@moviestorm.co.uk

Best, Ann
Ann Garner
Short Fuze Director of Marketing

#4 Trinity

Trinity

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 618 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:40 AM

(ann garner)
Hi Trinity,

Sorry I haven't had a mail from you. Please feel free to mail me at ann.garner@moviestorm.co.uk

Best, Ann

Thanks so much. I have your email to my gmail and I'll write you shortly. I'm just transitioning to a new laptop, one with an NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 video card which I hope will go nicely with Moviestorm.
Writer / Producer / Director

DIGIPENDENCE.com - my blog about 3D moviemaking, machinima, animation, cinematic design, sequential art, graphic novels, web comix, fan films, and independent film, video & photo production.