Voices morphvox

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:19 AM

I am currently using Audacity to record and change pitch etc for voices. 2 questions.

Is anyone else using Audacity and can offer tips and advice to produce a range of voices please?

Mloakley suggests using Morphvox, which I have looked at briefly previously, but greatly value her opinions so would like more info on this software please. One concern is reviewers who have had problems with other audio hardware etc being immobilised. Would also like peoples opinion on Morphvox and how they get the best out of it as it would add to my voice repertoire if it is a useful tool.

I am using PowerDirector to edit final scenes so any advice and other users experience would be helpful please.

Regards

Dennis

#2 Bazlawton31

Bazlawton31

Novice director

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:15 PM

Hi Dennis,
I use Audacity, I find it does what you need and it's free! It will do what you want, it's just a matter of experimenting with it.
Barry

#3 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:46 PM

Thanks Barry. I have had a fair amount of success with it already - just need to trial error I guess.