Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:37 PM
I loaded that mp4 into PowerDirector 17, added some titles, rendered and loaded to YouTube. I checked the rendered video from power director and on YouTube and lip synch was out of kilter in both. Not much but enough to notice and affect the overall effect. I deleted the YouTube video and loaded the original mp4 from miro to you tube. Everything good as you can see from the uploaded film.
Anyone else experience this and if so, any remedies please.
Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:49 PM
Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:30 PM
Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:41 AM
Not sure what may be going on. When I render from MS in the webm file, I convert those to a high quality MOV file before dropping into my editor program, and then export edited film to high quality MOV file. If I need a smaller version, I take the hi quality file and convert it with Handbrake, which for me renders the same good quality as the original file.
Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:39 AM
I've been playing around with the problem this morning and found the following in Wayne Vlog:-
The video plays perfectly in PowerDirector (PD) preview window. It's only when I go to "produce" room in PD that the problem manifests itself.
In "Produce" room, when I render it at various settings in PD, ie avc, mp4 mpeg2 etc I get the problem with audio moving slightly out of synch, enough to affect the movie.
For example at the point where Wayne shouts "I want Pizza OK" the video image has moved on from just showing his full face to a mid shot before the "I want Pizza" audio comes in - not at all what I filmed. I filmed him shouting with full face image cut. So either the audio has slightly slowed, or, the video has slightly speeded up.
I had added 4 pictures and overlaid titles in PD to this video. If I now remove the pictures (.jpegs) and then render, the result is perfect!
There looks to be a problem with how PD is rendering the still images with overlaid titles (and without the titles) at the beginning of the movie which puts the audio out of synch with the rest of the video. It may be just the particular images I am using in this video, so time will tell as I don't recall having this problem before, but my previous movies didn't have the critical camera cuts that this one has.
Interesting how it panned out and I can prevent the problem, if it persists, by creating titles in Moviestorm but (a) titles are not as creative as the PD titles and ( I shouldn't have to.
If anyone has any more thoughts, I'd be grateful for help.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users