• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 supermovie

supermovie

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:49 PM

This may be a little late, but I'm gonna post this link anyway as you or others may find it useful. If you want DVD Duplication, you have 2 options 1. Do It Yourself & 2. Get someone else to do it. Well i've found a company that can help you do either... http://www.islandcd.co.uk and they can give some good advice too.

If you have a run of DVD's to duplicate, they can do the lot, even small runs with artwork and cases at a reasonable price too. But if you'd rather do your DVD Duplication yourself then they not only sell the DVD Duplicators, but they are in their words...
Microboards European Sales and Servicing, MF Digital European Sales and the only Official UK Service Depot & Discmakers European Sales and Support which as far as I know are some of the tops manufacturers of CD & DVD Duplication equipment in the world!

Not only that they have excellent customer service and are very friendly and helpful, I know cause I've used em. smile.gif

#22 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (supermovie @ Oct 11 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This may be a little late, but I'm gonna post this link anyway as you or others may find it useful. If you want DVD Duplication, you have 2 options 1. Do It Yourself & 2. Get someone else to do it. Well i've found a company that can help you do either... http://www.islandcd.co.uk and they can give some good advice too.

If you have a run of DVD's to duplicate, they can do the lot, even small runs with artwork and cases at a reasonable price too. But if you'd rather do your DVD Duplication yourself then they not only sell the DVD Duplicators, but they are in their words...
Microboards European Sales and Servicing, MF Digital European Sales and the only Official UK Service Depot & Discmakers European Sales and Support which as far as I know are some of the tops manufacturers of CD & DVD Duplication equipment in the world!

Not only that they have excellent customer service and are very friendly and helpful, I know cause I've used em. smile.gif

Thanks this movie has already been put on a DVD. The executive producer had the equipment to be able to do it and I sent it to him on an SD card. And I also live in the US. But I will run into the same problem with The Man from Schenectady if I have to send it via DVD to the distributor but I will probably just go to Fed Ex Kinkos as they do this. Thanks anyway.