• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 CHADFilms

CHADFilms

Master Director

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:12 AM

YaY! Finally done! YoYo Bitter Commercial is finished! Woot!!!!!

http://www.moviestor...Servlet?id=2618

comment please!
C.H.A.D. Films has been renamed to "Rapid Fire Studios" - Website: Coming Soon

#2 roguevirus

roguevirus

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 703 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

tbh after the first test i thought this was gonna be awful as i couldn't eva imagine ever wanting to buy YO YO bitters...i was more than pleasently suprised the finished product is catchy and well paced...as your competance with moviestorms grows over the next few months i'm sure we'll be enjoying many more productions smile.gif good joob

#3 CHADFilms

CHADFilms

Master Director

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

(roguevirus)
tbh after the first test i thought this was gonna be awful as i couldn't eva imagine ever wanting to buy YO YO bitters...i was more than pleasently suprised the finished product is catchy and well paced...as your competance with moviestorms grows over the next few months i'm sure we'll be enjoying many more productions smile.gif good joob

Haha! When you started saying that I was like, wow how harsh, but I honestly understand how you feel, YoYo Bitters doesn't apeal to me, just because, I honestly don't understand what YoYo bitters is, however, when he explained to me what it was I was like oh okay, I see, that is kinda interesting! If you acually think about it YoYo Bitters would help you out alot!

Current Projects:

C.H.A.D. Films Commercial
Presidential Election: 2016 - Episode 1
Two Moon Graphics Commercial

#4 roguevirus

roguevirus

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 703 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

(CHADFilms)
Haha! When you started saying that I was like, wow how harsh,

unfortunately i suffer from brutal honesty...but i always mean it as a postive crit to future improvement...and after all it's only my opinion which means sweet FA tbh...glad u saw it in the spirit it was ment buddy gl for the future projects smile.gif

#5 CHADFilms

CHADFilms

Master Director

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:17 PM

(roguevirus)
(CHADFilms)

Haha! When you started saying that I was like, wow how harsh,

unfortunately i suffer from brutal honesty...but i always mean it as a postive crit to future improvement...and after all it's only my opinion which means sweet FA tbh...glad u saw it in the spirit it was ment buddy gl for the future projects smile.gif

That is the way I took it, in all honesty, and ment for good. I love to hear constructive critism, as it will help you, no matter how brutal, but there is a too brutal! Thank you (for saying gl on future projects)

#6 reptor7

reptor7

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1299 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:36 PM

Good camera work and a catchy tune! Nicely done!

#7 CHADFilms

CHADFilms

Master Director

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

(reptor7)
Good camera work and a catchy tune! Nicely done!
Thank you very much Reptor! That means alot coming from you!

#8 reptor7

reptor7

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1299 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:01 PM

No problem! I liked it alot! I'd like to have seen a model of the product though so you can place it on a table, zoom in on it, etc. etc. Recommend learning how to use sketchup as the box & bottle wouldn't have been difficult to make. Preproduction goes a long way.

Nice job! :thumbup:

#9 CHADFilms

CHADFilms

Master Director

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

There is a quick snap of the box and bottle made by Davidwww wink.gif at the beginning with the man in the wheel chair wink.gif

#10 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:19 PM

(reptor7)
No problem! I liked it alot! I'd like to have seen a model of the product though so you can place it on a table, zoom in on it, etc. etc. Recommend learning how to use sketchup as the box & bottle wouldn't have been difficult to make. Preproduction goes a long way.

Nice job! :thumbup:

Unfortunately (for him that is)he asked me make one and its not exactly like the one in the picture, the thread is here http://www.moviestor.../list/4742.page Sorry about that :oops:

Regards
David

Moviestorm still Number One

#11 CHADFilms

CHADFilms

Master Director

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

Haha David, I tried for 1 hour STRAIGHT and FAILED. So I had no other option. I am acually working on making thigns from scratch in Sketchup again, I used to a while back for a game.

#12 kunleski

kunleski

Director

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

yeah, Chad is one of the brightsparks in the house, i'm sure his best is still yet to come! :wink:
2wise as 9ice

#13 reptor7

reptor7

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1299 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:37 PM

Ah! Missed it, and missed the model thread as well. Regardless, good product promo.

#14 CHADFilms

CHADFilms

Master Director

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:40 PM

(reptor7)
Ah! Missed it, and missed the model thread as well. Regardless, good product promo.
haha! Not an issue, I viewed it when I just woke up and went uh.... what there is supposed to be a model there, then I looked at it again (I am addicted to the song) and then I seen it I was like Great! (Even though I knew it was in there I still forgot it)

#15 act3scene24

act3scene24

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 857 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

Haha, great job. I can see that commercial being on TV's in peoples' MS movies in the background. You could also make some posters and billboards of the product for people to use in MS. :thumbup:

#16 CHADFilms

CHADFilms

Master Director

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

[quote=act3scene24]Haha, great job. I can see that commercial being on TV's in peoples' MS movies in the background. You could also make some posters and billboards of the product for people to use in MS.

Thanks, that really means alot coming from you Jorge, you're like one of my MS idols! Glad to hear from you! Great job on you're The Clarks episode!