24 replies to this topic

#21 matt

matt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 956 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:54 PM

Woah!

Can I have a copy of your time machine, please? Animating Cthulhu is still on the todo list here.......

Matt Kelland
Moviestorm Founder

#22 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:24 AM

All I can say is wow, what a great piece of work, loved the merman very funny, I also loved the song.

Regards
Davidwww

Moviestorm still Number One

#23 mrjoyce

mrjoyce

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:52 AM

Thanks everyone. I want to test a few more things. Moviestorm is nearly in a place where it is working for a series I'm thinking about (as soon as I can create some specific characters and dress them in some modded costumes).
"The enemy of art is the absence of limitations" - Orson Welles

Pineapple Pictures
http://pinechunks.blogspot.com/

#24 HalfSwiss

HalfSwiss

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:35 PM

That was just... lol. biggrin.gif Great job, man.

#25 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

Excellent as usual. Love the use of images on Simple props. I have been unable to get my simple props to allow a user image but I don't know why. Anyway thanks for the interest in the hi res backdrops I will be using and at long last The Tour will be out today and you will be seeing some fantastic very large sets that you all will be able to win by guessing what movies are being referred to in the scenes. A couple are easy but a couple are hard.

Mr. Joyce, love what you said - yes Moviestorm cuts out all that is bad about the film industry and leaves us with a wonderful creative process. I think not only will Moviestorm boom but also internet film display. We an do and say what we want and all you need is time and creativity. Looking forward to seeing more of your movies.