• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 killace1

killace1

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:03 AM

Hi, im killace1 here and i like action movies. Who dosent. Yet im unable to make a fairly well action movie without the right props and weapons. We need something more than a pistol. I would like to know if you guys(who ever is reading this) have thought about adding weapons and things and if so why would you want them and do you believe that new weapons, vehicles and stuff like that are coming?

#2 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:02 AM

(killace1)
Hi, im killace1 here and i like action movies. Who dosent. Yet im unable to make a fairly well action movie without the right props and weapons. We need something more than a pistol. I would like to know if you guys(who ever is reading this) have thought about adding weapons and things and if so why would you want them and do you believe that new weapons, vehicles and stuff like that are coming?

Greetings killerace1, hopefully very soon the crime pack will be released and we will have a new weapon the shotgun and as for moving vehicles they will happen but probably not any time soon.

Regards
Davidwww

Here is a couple of sneak peaks found on the MS blog
http://www.moviestor...ry080403-005249
http://www.moviestor...ry080403-003912
http://www.moviestor...ry080403-003051

Moviestorm still Number One

#3 drudges

drudges

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:35 AM

Yeah im currently making an action movie but it will kinda be on hold till we get the guns. only the scenes that dont need them are gettin made right now.
Current main project 'REVENGE'

'A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man'

#4 Meta Knight

Meta Knight

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

Yep, I agree. But I need swords and shields and stuff for my spoof of Narnia.

#5 kibishipaul

kibishipaul

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:07 AM

Any chance of just a knife. That would be very useful in a crime or murder mystery. :twisted:

#6 killace1

killace1

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:04 AM

im hoping any kind of melee weapons come out or maybe some new punch up animations

#7 ed

ed

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:02 AM

(killace1)
im hoping any kind of melee weapons come out or maybe some new punch up animations
What are melee weapons? :?

#8 Armanus

Armanus

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1532 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:37 AM

melee is hand-to-hand combat, so a melee weapon is used for that. Swords, knives, quarterstaves, sai, nunchucks, etc.

#9 ed

ed

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:45 AM

(Armanus)
melee is hand-to-hand combat, so a melee weapon is used for that. Swords, knives, quarterstaves, sai, nunchucks, etc.
Ah ... it's not a term I was familiar with smile.gif

#10 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:58 AM

I need swords and shields too and also kung fu type fighting. However, because I am learning Maya and also Unity, I will be able to create these characters and animate them and use them with greenscreen with Moviestorm. Or just do those scenes in Unity if I learn it well enough. Unity is hard to learn but worth it.

When I get the characters created and animated, I will pass them onto you all. It is going to take me about a month to create all these characters and learn to animate them. Of course you can only use them with a greenscreen in Moviestorm but heck, that isn't that hard to do at all and well worth it to have the additional animated characters to use.

#11 Meta Knight

Meta Knight

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

It's great to hear that you are developing our requests. I've only just joined and I am surprised that everything moves so quickly in this community. I NEED MORE POINTS!!!

#12 FloydierAnimations

FloydierAnimations

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:09 AM

MS, read and think and release that pack, and make it great. I love you MS for developing such a wonderful program. Crime and Mob stories will be cool using weapons.

Yes, I'm just throwing in pennies.