More new website stuff

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_yolise_*

Guest_yolise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:07 PM

A couple of more new features on the website...

1. You are all now "Moviestormers". :mrgreen:

2. We've had a change of mind and moved the tributes to the bottom of your Moviestormer (was Director's) page. Your movies are now on the left, so it's more in line with individual movie pages. D'oh - makes sense, huh?

3. We've added loads of new fields to your profile, which will appear on your Moviestormer page should you choose to share them. Please note that the information on the left of your profile page (User Account) won't be shown publicly. Most of it is designed to help us know more about our users, so you don't really need to fill it in, but it would be nice if you did. smile.gif

We've still got loads to do, so please feel free to tell us what you think.

Also, if the page layout looks odd, do a hard refresh (ctrl+F5). If it still looks weird, let us know.

Lisa

#2 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:36 PM

Thanks. It does look a lot better. I have a new url which is http://lucindamcnary.com and that points right to my director's page on Moviestorm. Everyone thinks my movies look better here than anywhere else and it gives Moviestorm some publicity too. Like people google my name all the time. LOL.

http://www.moviestor...eServlet?id=893

#3 Guest_yolise_*

Guest_yolise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Glad to hear it!

I've also realised that links don't work within the fields, so we'll put that on our list as well.

#4 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:19 AM

Great job, I have added a few more details to my page and I hope every body else does as well, I like to know stuff.

Regards
David

Moviestorm still Number One

#5 bengarrett1971

bengarrett1971

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:50 AM

Another little addition is a link from every forum post to the Moviestormer page of the poster. The integration between the main Moviestorm site and the forums is certainly a long way from being ideal, but this link (which appears at the bottom of the user details on the left-hand-side of each post) might help...

Ben

Ben
Moviestorm Community Website Developer

#6 willshetterly

willshetterly

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1356 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

Ben, nice addition!