28 replies to this topic

#21 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:16 PM

3DTree,

I've noticed a bit of glitchyness with the building005_platform prop in this addon.

It's no biggie because it's easy enough to work around.

When I set a path for a character and have the camera on him, if the path leads the character off the platform the camera will abruptly point to an area I never told it to.

All that's needed to avoid this is to not have cross-hairs on the character when he steps off the platform but I thought you should be aware of the issue if it is something fixable.smile.gif

Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#22 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 927 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:26 AM

This one of my favorite old addons though needed some updates and fixes to better handle memory.; so Just made a refresh for 2014; Editing navMesh and grasses and added a few animations . Plays better in-game now:

Above: screenshot of the starter Movie and huge set included included

Take a look Here for video and how to get your copy: http://www.patreon.c...tion?hid=276382

#23 reshonda

reshonda

Master Director

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

hello, I purchased this a few moments ago, though where would I find the download for the addon, after paying it sent me to another page called pay loads....
TPC

#24 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 927 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (reshonda @ Mar 11 2014, 1:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello, I purchased this a few moments ago, though where would I find the download for the addon, after paying it sent me to another page called pay loads....

Payloadz is the content store, nothing strange about that. I'm very sure you didn't follow through with any paypal or credit cards perchase; otherwise it would shown instantly.

Hey Don't worry! You didn't buy anything (my records of any purchases is instant,) . Even If you did, It will be happily be refunded to you. I want you to be a happy MoveStormer.

#25 reshonda

reshonda

Master Director

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (tree @ Mar 11 2014, 7:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Payloadz is the content store, nothing strange about that. I'm very sure you didn't follow through with any paypal or credit cards perchase; otherwise it would shown instantly.

Hey Don't worry! You didn't buy anything (my records of any purchases is instant,) . Even If you did, It will be happily be refunded to you. I want you to be a happy MoveStormer.

No worries:) I'll try it again .. its weird it shows paypal on my statement this morning... if it happens to go through twice I'll let you know fingers crossed
TPC

#26 xtramator

xtramator

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:55 AM

Great to see you offering your content again 3DTree. I subscribed to your Patreon site and made a page for myself as well.

#27 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 927 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE (xtramator @ Mar 13 2014, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great to see you offering your content again 3DTree. I subscribed to your Patreon site and made a page for myself as well.

A big Welcome and thanks for your patronage/support. Enjoy the updated Rural01 and many other addons.

#28 Ichikaidan

Ichikaidan

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:29 AM

Thank you for your new initiative.

Best of Success with your new creative outlet.

Just joined as patron and content creator.

Smile and create on.
Creating situations and learning to see.

#29 tree

tree

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 927 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (Ichikaidan @ Mar 13 2014, 9:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for your new initiative.

Best of Success with your new creative outlet.

Just joined as patron and content creator.

Smile and create on.

Many Thanks, Appreciate The Support. Hope people are enjoying the updates. And ready for something much better in the future :-)