• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 FrankCastleOwns

FrankCastleOwns

Director

• Pioneers
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:03 AM

Is there anyone who can make a store shelf like this?

http://galen-frysing.../salvador18.jpg

Anything simular will work.

#2 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:10 PM

I can make you some shelves if you like.

Regards
David

Moviestorm still Number One

#3 tkd27

tkd27

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 780 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:17 PM

David, you rock smile.gif

Also, check out a movie called Morning Run Amock. In it the director uses photo backdrops to create the shelves of stores. Worth exploring (though not meant to get in the way of another sure-to-be-awesome addon from David smile.gif)

#4 jleao

jleao

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 185 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:05 PM

Well, i was playing around with my 3d apps when i saw your message and i decided to try out modelling a fast shelve. Of course David will make a better one (this one i made was just for practice as i'm a newbie in 3d) but if you like it and want to use it, just tell me and i send you the prop ready for use in Moviestorm. Cheers.

#5 FrankCastleOwns

FrankCastleOwns

Director

• Pioneers
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:21 PM

Awesome, thanks Dave and jleo, knowing how this project is going I may be using both shelves you guys make.

#6 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:04 AM

Here you go FrankCastleOwns, to save time I have used Sketchup models, but I have modified most of them, so the shelves didn't feel lonely I've made a whole store for you to play with.

Regards
David

Included are a Checkout, Shopping trolley, Island freezer, Meat case, Deli case, Dairy case, weighing machine, 3 tier shelf and a set of long shelves.
http://www.mediafire...php?0t44z9xzuum

#7 FrankCastleOwns

FrankCastleOwns

Director

• Pioneers
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:38 AM

Amazing! Thank you so very, very much!

#8 FrankCastleOwns

FrankCastleOwns

Director

• Pioneers
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

Actually I'm having a hard time with the download link, I keep seeing an error page?

#9 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:03 PM

Jeeez I'm a little tease :mrgreen: actually I don't know what happened, I have re-established the link and tested it, so see how you go.

Regards
David

#10 FrankCastleOwns

FrankCastleOwns

Director

• Pioneers
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:59 AM

Awesome! Thanks

#11 Trinity

Trinity

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 618 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:49 AM

(davidwww)
Here you go FrankCastleOwns, to save time I have used Sketchup models, but I have modified most of them, so the shelves didn't feel lonely I've made a whole store for you to play with.

Regards
David

Included are a Checkout, Shopping trolley, Island freezer, Meat case, Deli case, Dairy case, weighing machine, 3 tier shelf and a set of long shelves.
http://www.mediafire...php?0t44z9xzuum

awesome!
Writer / Producer / Director

DIGIPENDENCE.com - my blog about 3D moviemaking, machinima, animation, cinematic design, sequential art, graphic novels, web comix, fan films, and independent film, video & photo production.

#12 marcelluspye

marcelluspye

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

Great work once again David, now all we have to do is sit back and wait for someone to make a movie of a robbery at a grocery store :!: 8)
Insert Brain+Time Here:
http://enterbrainhere.blogspot.com

"omygoddubblkillw/sordibetno1sevrdunthatb4imhavinsuchanerekshinritenowomygod"
-Master Chief, "Master Chief Sucks at Halo", by Digitalph33r

#13 Trinity

Trinity

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 618 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:19 PM

(marcelluspye)
Great work once again David, now all we have to do is sit back and wait for someone to make a movie of a robbery at a grocery store :!: 8)

or you could lead the way, and make it!
Writer / Producer / Director

DIGIPENDENCE.com - my blog about 3D moviemaking, machinima, animation, cinematic design, sequential art, graphic novels, web comix, fan films, and independent film, video & photo production.

#14 FrankCastleOwns

FrankCastleOwns

Director

• Pioneers
  • 125 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:31 PM

Actually that's the reason I requested it, haha.

#15 ceedj

ceedj

Film Critic

• Pioneers
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:00 PM

Hi David, excellent work on the shelves! I too am looking for something like this, would it be possible for me to use these as well? Any restrictions/requirements for filming with them? Recolors ok? Full credit would of course be given. smile.gif

#16 willshetterly

willshetterly

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1356 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

ceedj, I dunno when David might be online next, so I'll take a shot at this. Until we come up with a Movieshop Modders Policy, if the modder doesn't say otherwise and the mod is still publicly available, assume you can use it however you want, and credit it to the maker's online name.

When the wiki's up, checking on credits and use policy will be much easier.

#17 davidwww

davidwww

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1881 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:25 PM

(ceedj)
Hi David, excellent work on the shelves! I too am looking for something like this, would it be possible for me to use these as well? Any restrictions/requirements for filming with them? Recolors ok? Full credit would of course be given. smile.gif

Geez I hate school holidays, the children hog the computer so I can't get a look in.
Please go right ahead and use the shelves in your project, I make or convert models for everybody to use.

Regards
David