• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5409 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

Did you email support.team@moviestorm.co.uk Richard? You might get a quicker reply that way, since it is the weekend.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#22 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:21 AM

Hi Richard,
There seems to be a bug with 1.3 that is preventing users from logging in to Moviestorm, but it is being resolved as we speak. You should be able to log in to 1.3 in around 30 minutes, with your original 1.2 log in information.
I'm confused about what you mean by "I've tried to get a 7-day trial account, but I'm unable to complete the checkout procedure using my Visa credit card (it's not pre-paid) or Paypal", as you should not need your payment information to get the trial? You should be able to sign up for a new account without putting in any payment information to get a trial of 1.4 (but of course this account will not work with 1.3).
If you are still having problems making a purchase, please post some more information or email support (as previously suggested) where we can try and resolve your credit card and Paypal issues.

QUOTE (rcosgrove @ Dec 11 2010, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been trying to get Moviestorm 1.3 working. I have an account from 1.2.
I haven't used Moviesctorm for a few months.
I've tried to get a 7-day trial account, but I'm unable to complete the checkout procedure using my Visa credit card (it's not pre-paid) or Paypal. I don't have a Google Checkout account.
Could you please advise what I can do?
Thanks.
- Richard

Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#23 rcosgrove

rcosgrove

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (ms_amos @ Dec 13 2010, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Richard,
There seems to be a bug with 1.3 that is preventing users from logging in to Moviestorm, but it is being resolved as we speak. You should be able to log in to 1.3 in around 30 minutes, with your original 1.2 log in information.
I'm confused about what you mean by "I've tried to get a 7-day trial account, but I'm unable to complete the checkout procedure using my Visa credit card (it's not pre-paid) or Paypal", as you should not need your payment information to get the trial? You should be able to sign up for a new account without putting in any payment information to get a trial of 1.4 (but of course this account will not work with 1.3).
If you are still having problems making a purchase, please post some more information or email support (as previously suggested) where we can try and resolve your credit card and Paypal issues.

I am still unable to login to MS1.3 using my 1.2 information.
Nor am I able to make purchases from your store using credit cards or Paypal. I have attempted to complete checkout using different browsers, and with browsers that have no extensions installed.
Also, to be clear this problem is not limited to credit cards: it is occurring when I attempt to pay using Paypal - not with a credit card.
In order to get a trial account you have to purchase it through the Moviestorm's online store and so have to go through the checkout procedure on the website.
- Richard

#24 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

Hi Richard,
According to our records you have successfully purchased one of our bundles, and your account is now valid until the 26th January 2011.
Could you please let me know if you are now able to log in to the product? If not, I will see if I can update your account so it works correctly.
Kind regards,
Amos Willbond
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.

#25 kibishipaul

kibishipaul

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:16 PM

No it's not. I've just tried to renew my subscription and have recieved numerous error messages. Any chance of a quick fix for this as I've got the day free and I was planning to do a lot of MS stuff. dry.gif

kibishipaul

#26 ms_amos

ms_amos

Master Director

• Staff
  • 570 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

Hi kibishipaul,
We have spoken in the support forums. I hope that you problem should be resolved now, if not please post back, send any staff member a PM or email support again.
Cheers,
Amos
Amos Willbond
Creative Producer
Moviestorm Ltd.