3 replies to this topic

#1 tfish11

tfish11

Director

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:32 AM

I'm putting out my Sensual films thick and fast right now, although things will slow down a bit soon as I run out of the last of my original footage that I've been adding to my new footage to complete each episode. I would just like to thank those other MS users who make inspirational comments about my stuff, we are all here to help each other I would like to think, although there are one or two 'negativos' out there. It takes a few minutes to watch everybody else's films but only a few seconds to add a little comment with a little suggestion here and there. My next move is to learn how to create mods because I think there are not enough mods being brought out at a regular pulsing rate. There are more sets I'd like to see e.g. A railway/subway station, a harbour, an oil refinery etc, and tons more clothes that should be available to make MS more in line with the current trendy and sexy fashions of today. Also I would like to produce some historical films and there's no WW1 or WW2 uniforms at all which is a bit disappointing.   

#2 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:08 PM

Thanks for sharing your sensual and sexy movies. Gonna miss the ladies.  Glad you're taking a hand at modding. I 100 percent agree -- MS surely needs more current trendy and sexy fashions. It's getting more difficult to create movies while using an outdated wardrobe ensemble. Please create tattoos, bloody and muddy clothes.

I look forward to seeing your modding works.

My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"

#3 tfish11

tfish11

Director

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:33 PM

It's a while down the track yet though, I've got many episodes of Sensual' (Victor's) sexy army before I move into modding and I'm not going to stop making films I'm quite addicted to it. 

#4 sburke3002

sburke3002

Master Director

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:03 PM

I'm quite addicted as well. I'm addicted to your movies too. They are of a mixed bad -- humor, action, romance, hot and steamy sensations.

My Moments in Love..."The Real Animated Soap Opera"