Been using MS for awhile. I tried to install some free addons (unsuccessfully using INSTALL A FILE) and when I went into MS my most recent files have disappeared entirely from my computer and hard drive, and the selection tool to choose a recent movie to work on is blank. I was able to create a new file and save it, and was able to upload it from the menu, but I can't find my other files anymore anywhere.
I've tried searching by name, by files, by backups, by date...it's several movies missing outright. The characters and sets I created with those movies still exist. The actual movies are gone. In fact, anything after July 2014 is gone. Other older movie files revert to backups from June 2014, not the actual files that I was working on this fall and winter 2014. Only Moviestorm has been affected by this, none of my other applications.
Big SOS here.
I attached screenshots of the searches, what I see in the saved movies and the folder that is missing current files (would start out with filename URB [Scene Name] ).
Would also want to know how NOT to do this again. Thankfully the project was done, but I can't do any revisions now because the original files are missing.