5 replies to this topic

#1 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

Transaction declined.12 - Declined: 15005-This transaction cannot be processed

is the error code I get. I have $20 on that card, and $19.98 (Both in American dollars, I checked that first) is the basket amount.

Wazzup?

#2 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

Bump Bump

#3 johnnie

johnnie

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 860 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

That error message is the error you'll get if you don't have sufficient funds on the card to pay for the transaction. Are you certain that the card has $20.00 exactly? Remember that the initial validation sequence will charge $0.01 to your card, for example.

If you have a way of verifying the current amount available on the card, precisely, that'll be useful to us. In the meantime, we're checking our server logs and investigating to see if we can get any more details on the transaction. Sorry for the problems - hopefully we'll be able to sort it all out quickly!
Johnnie Ingram
Co-Author, Machinima For Dummies

QUOTE (The Overcast @ July 23 2006)

#4 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (johnnie @ Jan 27 2010, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That error message is the error you'll get if you don't have sufficient funds on the card to pay for the transaction. Are you certain that the card has $20.00 exactly? Remember that the initial validation sequence will charge $0.01 to your card, for example.

If you have a way of verifying the current amount available on the card, precisely, that'll be useful to us. In the meantime, we're checking our server logs and investigating to see if we can get any more details on the transaction. Sorry for the problems - hopefully we'll be able to sort it all out quickly!

Yes, I logged into the card first to make sure. It has $20 exactly. I also tried buying just 1000 points, $9.99 and that gave the same error.

#5 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:30 PM

I've been trying intermittantly, but still no success.

#6 aanthony

aanthony

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

yeah i have the same thing happening only thing is im not after add ons im trying to subscribe to a monthly payment to use the full program !!! ahhhhhhh!!!