#1 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Wonder Boy, the movie is now released in DVD. You can purchase it on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co...Y...8386&sr=1-5

Robin Morningstar released it and I as well as all musicians and actors who took part will share in the royalties.

#2 alteregotrip

alteregotrip

Master Director

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

congratulations upon your success...smile.gif
"move along, nothing to see here; these are not the droids you are looking for..."

#3 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:14 PM

Thank you. It was a long wait to see it released because Sega because they own the rights to the game, Wonder Boy but Robin was finally able to clear it with them and so we released the movie. I am very excited to see it on Amazon. Might even buy the DVD myself. LOL, even though of course I can just make one myself since I made the movie.

#4 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

Congrates on your release

forumsig.png

#5 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

Thanks Andy. I am very happy about this and hope it does well.

#6 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:34 PM

I have posted a link to it on my facebook site for you

forumsig.png

#7 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

Thanks Andy. I appreciate it. Getting this movie out there will help with promotion of any movie I am doing and I have two more commercial movies to make this year. And The Man from Schenectady is in post production and that is going very quickly. So having Wonder Boy released should help get a distributor.

#8 kkffoo

kkffoo

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 3288 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:09 PM

I think it's great to see machinimators getting their films published, well done Lucinda.

#9 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:58 PM

Thank you. And Robin Morningstar is rumored to be the new Highlander in the remake of that series of films so as soon as that publicity comes out anything connect to him will be gold.

#10 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

Is morningstar, a common name in the US? I have only ever herd it once before, it is the surname of a friend of a friends of mine. She is from fort wayne.

forumsig.png

#11 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:33 PM

No it isn't a common name but Robin Morningstar is from the UK and not related to anyone here, except I think he has a cousin who lives here.

#12 rampa

rampa

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1220 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:15 PM

Nice to see this kind of success with MS. Congrats on the release! biggrin.gif

#13 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:47 PM

Thank you Rampa. I am so happy about this because I worked really hard on this movie and I wanted it to be seen by people. And this will also bring attention to all the actors and musicians involved as well as other people making movies with Moviestorm and Iclone. I wanted to do it in Moviestorm but at the time we didn't have horses and sword fights and bows and arrows and animated creatures (i.e., werewolf, lizard man, centaur, mekka dragon). Of course now it could be done in Movietorm. And the next commercial film I am making, Vautrin, will be made with Moviestorm because I can now make animated characters and costumes that I need for that movie.

#14 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:55 AM

Wow! That's impressive.

Congrats Lucinda!
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#15 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:56 AM

Thank you Corthew. And by the way, I look forward to many more of your music videos and I also would love to use your music in one of my films. I have three more commercial films to make this year.

#16 corthew

corthew

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2357 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Feb 27 2011, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also would love to use your music in one of my films.

Absolutely. Thanks for the compliment.smile.gif
Sango: "If it was really a miracle everyone would have been saved."

Vargas: "But if everyone was saved how would anyone know it was a miracle."

Sango and Vargas arguing over the implications of one person surviving an unexpectedly active tidal season.

#17 gitsch

gitsch

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:19 AM

Congrats!

#18 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

Thanks, Gitsch. I am going to animate the centaur, lizard man, werewolf and the ninja, the robot and a dragon I did that wasn't in the movie for use in Moviestorm. I will do Tara too since I designed that costume. And I can also do the Supreme Goddess. Hey if they look like the actors, maybe it will encourage them to download Movietorm and make some promo videos for themselves. Can't do Wonder Boy in the Wonder Boy costume but I can use the actor's face for a character in WB's regular peasant clothes. All the characters in Wonder Boy actually look like the actors who portrayed them, except for Wonder Boy since Matt Werkmeister was supposed to play him but Robin Morningstar ended up doing the role because Matt signed a contract with someone else who said he couldn't work for anyone else.

#19 luxaeternam

luxaeternam

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1053 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

Well done. I see it even has a five star review! smile.gif
"Les miroirs feraient bien de réfléchir un peu plus avant de renvoyer les images" : Jean Cocteau

#20 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:35 PM

I did the review so I could post the location of the trailer as Robin didn't put that in the original posting on Amazon and it won't let you add links so I just had to post the location of the trailer. Since only a few scenes were made with Moviestorm, I won't post the link to the trailer here.