• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 squirrelygirl

squirrelygirl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1910 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:29 PM

I've been looking for some store software that has the add to cart feature and isn't too time consuming to add downloadable goods. I think I might've found something that works, but I'd like opinions on it before I add too much.

Check it out here

modsnmore_logo.jpg

#2 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 880 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:24 AM

I've been looking for some store software that has the add to cart feature and isn't too time consuming to add downloadable goods. I think I might've found something that works, but I'd like opinions on it before I add too much.

Check it out here

Functional and convenient. Cart editing functionalities work as expected, and offering information about pricing in a number of currencies is a bonus. Also, I think registering an account is compulsory, that's required to have an order history available and make possible some sort of order tracking.

I've received almost immediately a message by email notifying about the status of the order.

It looks fine to me and an sound improvement in relation to the current store page.

I guess this is just a proof of concept, since there is just a few products offered.

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#3 thetruedjz

thetruedjz

Novice director

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:48 PM

Look's like a winner. :)

#4 squirrelygirl

squirrelygirl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1910 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 08:50 PM

Cool! Thank you both. I shall begin the integration. :)

modsnmore_logo.jpg

#5 mattzart30

mattzart30

Master Director

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

I think its great, once you have categories, the interface will be perfect.   I like that you can expand the number of items on the page -- having to go through lots of pages to see what's available sometimes leaves me forgetting about some of the first things I saw that were interesting.

#6 thetruedjz

thetruedjz

Novice director

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 06:39 PM

This is a bit off topic, but I just noticed that the title above my image lists me as "wannabe film-maker". Thanks to whoever assigns these titles. Before I was listed as a "film critic". I don't seem to have a way to change this derisive listing, so could whoever does the listing change it to "director" or just "film-maker". Thank you. :mellow:

#7 BrianGray

BrianGray

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:56 PM

Hi squirrelgirl... 

like the new store front demo. I created an account there so I could buy an addon but when I went back site was down. I'll keep an eye out for the return of your store. 

Brian

#8 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5409 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:57 AM

This is a bit off topic, but I just noticed that the title above my image lists me as "wannabe film-maker". Thanks to whoever assigns these titles. Before I was listed as a "film critic". I don't seem to have a way to change this derisive listing, so could whoever does the listing change it to "director" or just "film-maker". Thank you. :mellow:

I think you just have to keep posting in order to get "promoted" ;) I suspect if you reach 30 posts you will go up a grade.

Meanwhile "back live", yeah looks good to me, SG!

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#9 thetruedjz

thetruedjz

Novice director

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:42 PM

Thanks for the tip. Look forward to my promotion. :)

#10 squirrelygirl

squirrelygirl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1910 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:26 PM

I'm getting things back up at the store. Unfortunently the software isn't going to work because it has a cap on the file size for uploading and downloading. :(

I do have a work around for a shopping cart and I'm linking direct downloads after purchase so hopefully that'll make it easier. The new look is here, not much different than the old I'm sorry to say, but hopefully it'll be easier for you guys. :)

modsnmore_logo.jpg