• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:17 PM

Question about updates.... I just posted a Movie and it only has an option for 1 thumbnail? For all my other movies I have gotten a few options. 

Is this something caused by the new website format?

BTW I wish i could change the thumbnail. I read something about the url and seconds into the movie that you would like the thumbnail for. ??

#22 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

I'm afraid that working out how ffmpeg was being used to generate the thumbnails previously was not something I managed with the newer server.

That said, if you send me the url of your video, and the time at which you want the thumbnail to come from, I can get it to generate a new thumbnail at that time. It's not something I have a nice UI for, yet, however - at some point I would like to get that option available on the edit movie page, but there are other priorities at the moment.

Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#23 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:13 PM

I'm afraid that working out how ffmpeg was being used to generate the thumbnails previously was not something I managed with the newer server.

That said, if you send me the url of your video, and the time at which you want the thumbnail to come from, I can get it to generate a new thumbnail at that time. It's not something I have a nice UI for, yet, however - at some point I would like to get that option available on the edit movie page, but there are other priorities at the moment.

Understood. Obviously not a priority but if you get to it...

http://www.moviestor...w&vid_id=111010

17:33 into it or 2853 sec...

Thank you.

#24 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:57 PM

Do have a look and see if you have another thumbnail option now (or in a few min from my posing).

Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#25 PapaG

PapaG

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 864 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:28 AM

any Chance Of updating The Feature Movies page? most of the Featured Moves are over 2 years old,

if your going to Feature OLD Movies you should at least Feature the Best of Moviestorm movies!

Not the two years old Featured movies are not Good, but there certainly not the Best of the Best! back when this community was thriving I certainly have seen far better Feature Movies.

Gerald Lang

papag.jpg

I am around occasionally

#26 sosberg

sosberg

Master Director

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:23 PM

Mm :blink: Yes and the Recent movies on the same page is stuck.

Or is that just me? :wacko:

I would like to see us get this place right first before we have the arrogance to put significantly flawed civilizations out onto other planets, even though they may be utterly uninhabited.
--PATRICK STEWART--

#27 ohm555

ohm555

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

:wub: :wub:  post  ok