Addons check uncheck settings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:00 PM

Heres a strange one. I start Moviestorm and go to settings. I uncheck unwanted addons for the project and MS restarts. So far so good. I open a new movie and bare set and immediately save as scene 1. Short while later after some work I save and close. I restart MS and look in settings but the addons I unchecked before the new movie are still checked?

Am I missing something here?

Dennis

#2 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:45 AM

Same thing happens with me.  :)

#3 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:29 PM

Oh! Seem to disable some but not all. If it becomes a problem I suppose we just remove the addons from the folder temporararily

#4 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:58 PM

Yeah, that's what I do sometimes. remove addons until I may need them again. I think that's the best bet.