ibnat's Content

There have been 4 items by ibnat (Search limited from 20-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#91038 Blue Screens

Posted by ibnat on 05 June 2012 - 04:09 AM in Help!

Thank you so much, for all your help! biggrin.gif

#90977 Blue Screens

Posted by ibnat on 03 June 2012 - 01:48 PM in Help!

Oh, I understand now. smile.gif So how do I acquire a graphics card? That's the only specification I'm missing. And which one would you recommend works best with my computer (Windows 7; 32 bit)?

#90952 Blue Screens

Posted by ibnat on 02 June 2012 - 03:53 PM in Help!

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Jun 2 2012, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does you PC match these minimum specs? It looks like you are using the onboard Intel graphics rather than a dedicated graphics card. This will probably not give you very satisfactory results. However you could try going to the Settings screen and switching off shaders and all the other options like Hardware acceleration to see if it allows you to get any further. The MS staff are on holiday for the Queen's jubilee long weekend so there may be a bit of a delay in them getting back to you.

I'm not exactly sure what the "minimum specs" are, but thanks for your help! I'll try adjusting my settings.

#90945 Blue Screens

Posted by ibnat on 02 June 2012 - 02:09 AM in Help!

Hello!
I seem to be having a similar problem with my graphics as well. I've updated my drivers, but nothing's changed. Whenever I want to create a set/character, I see options and things I can add, however when I click on them nothing happens; I just see a blank screen. I have attached a DxDiag file. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attached Files