• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kidd8th

kidd8th

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:29 AM

I would have posted them on the movie section, but I guess the files are too big for Moviestorm. Anyway, "The Professionals" has finally been completed. It's 10 30 min episodes written like a traditional half hour series. I had fun with it. I'll take any feedback I can get!

https://www.youtube....MN0jwN45Zk4acvg

#2 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:10 AM

Awesome, kidd8th. Going to bed but gonna subscribe so I can watch them. Looking forward to seeing the episodes. Just for future reference, Handbrake is a great software for converting files to pretty much half the size without losing quality of video or sounds. 

Handbrake It's free ...  is available for Linux, macOS, and Windows.

Thank you for posting. 

All my best,

~M

#3 kidd8th

kidd8th

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:06 PM

Yeah, I was using handbrake a while back. It seems like it degrades the audio to me a whole lot, but since I have the finished version, I'll try it again and see how that works out.

#4 mloakley

mloakley

Master Director

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:46 PM

Maybe in Handbrake it depends on what type of file it is saved as (???) with the Presets it has? I don't use the presets at all.

I also meant to mention, as a side note (for anyone); if they have a youtube and upload there, you have the option to download a mp4 of your upload (as long as there is no copyright infringement), and I usually use that mp4 to upload here. 

Have a great day, kidd8th.

~M

#5 kidd8th

kidd8th

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:32 AM

Yeah, I messed with the settings, by the voice work kept coming back with that underwater effect lol. So I went with Wondershare, and it converted them with minimal audio loss. I may try it again, and see if I can upload it that way. Thanks for the tip.

#6 johnboy495

johnboy495

Novice director

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 01:06 PM

Hi kidd8th, I just ran across your episode series today. I saw my friend and mentor mloakley reply to you about watching your videos on you tube, I will do the same as well. Happy moviestorm video making.