27 replies to this topic

#21 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5409 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ May 31 2013, 7:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will only post messages if people need some help with something or if I release a new addon or a new movie or if I want to compliment someone on their movie or the addon they have created.

Is that a promise?

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#22 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yes it is a promise. I want to stop the arguing and if I don't react to things people say, then the arguing will stop.

#23 sosberg

sosberg

Master Director

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ May 27 2013, 5:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There aren't too many people who post on the forums anymore, except a few of us who have been around a long time. The forums do get read though. I wish we could all be friendlier to each other because that will encourage new users to post more here and to stay with Moviestorm.

I’ve been reading the forums for a while and enjoy them very much. I suppose what I’m trying to say is, there are many people like myself that want to know what’s going on but have nothing to say or are too shy. I want to try and make more of an effort to join into the forums, because I enjoy Moviestorm very much and appreciate the support I have had towards my movie making
Was that positive?
I would like to see us get this place right first before we have the arrogance to put significantly flawed civilizations out onto other planets, even though they may be utterly uninhabited.
--PATRICK STEWART--

#24 Xolotl

Xolotl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 429 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (sosberg @ Jun 11 2013, 9:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I’ve been reading the forums for a while and enjoy them very much. I suppose what I’m trying to say is, there are many people like myself that want to know what’s going on but have nothing to say or are too shy. I want to try and make more of an effort to join into the forums, because I enjoy Moviestorm very much and appreciate the support I have had towards my movie making
Was that positive?

You positively got my support, sosberg!
BTW - Enjoyed "Misfit"!

#25 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5409 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (sosberg @ Jun 12 2013, 9:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose what I’m trying to say is, there are many people like myself that want to know what’s going on but have nothing to say or are too shy.

Yes it is very positive sosberg, but do you know for sure that there are "many people" like you? If so can you ask them to just say "hello" on the forums? We won't bite but we would like to know that they really do exist wink.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#26 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:08 AM

Well a lot of the new users here are part of the educational program and they probably are not allowed to get on the forums while they are in school so that is probably why they don't post anything in the forums.

#27 quasimodder

quasimodder

Director

• Pioneers
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

yes

#28 sosberg

sosberg

Master Director

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

I can only try!
I would like to see us get this place right first before we have the arrogance to put significantly flawed civilizations out onto other planets, even though they may be utterly uninhabited.
--PATRICK STEWART--