Green screen or video backdrop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:06 PM

I would like to use video backgrounds. Can someone point me to some tutorials please. I have PowerDirector if I need to do this post Moviestorm production

#2 Bazlawton31

Bazlawton31

Novice director

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:34 PM

Hello Dennis,
You can play videos on a backdrop but they have to be converted to WebM, most converters should do that, or you could just green screen in Moviestorm and then put any background or video into PowerDirector.
Barry...

#3 coolwebranger

coolwebranger

Upcoming director

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Walking Football, Bowls, Playing Keyboard (badly), Grandchildren, Motor homing with fabulous wife, Supporting Southampton FC, Bird watching, Photography (ex professional photographer), Walking moors, hills and rivers, too little time, so much to do.

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:48 PM

Thanks BRry. Ive experimented with a video on a background and will try green screen etc on PowerDirector soon. Probably easier with ms but maybe the effect will be bette4 with PowerDirector.
Thanks for response.

Dennis