xanderz's Content

There have been 8 items by xanderz (Search limited from 29-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53530 Custom Scoring and Free Music

Posted by xanderz on 12 February 2010 - 12:09 PM in Collaboration

QUOTE (celestina @ Feb 12 2010, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you so much for offering your music to us... it's really great and I have just subscribed to your YouTube channel... looking forward to using it smile.gif

Thank you Celestina, I'm glad it's of use to you smile.gif

#51993 Custom Scoring and Free Music

Posted by xanderz on 14 January 2010 - 07:46 PM in Collaboration

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Jan 11 2010, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am putting music in Wonder Boy today and tomorrow and I will be using some of your music. IMDB only allows credits for music to be put on our title page for those who have written original music for the film, however, they have another section where I will be putting all the other music I am using and your credits will be there as well as in the movie itself.

Sounds good Lucinda, will be looking forward to that. Thanks again!

#51709 Custom Scoring and Free Music

Posted by xanderz on 10 January 2010 - 06:45 AM in Collaboration

Thanks for the replies. Been quite busy lately with work that actually puts food on the table (deadlines deadlines deadlines), so everything else has been on pause.

QUOTE (dpickett @ Dec 25 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great track! Sounded great through my monitors, really great stuff! I loved the build of the melody.
If you're ever in need of a vocalist feel free to drop me a message, I'd also like to know what equipment you're using if I may! Would you be OK to send me a PM with a rough list of what you use?

Thank you very much. And thanks for offering your vocals too. We may consider it later.
A PM is on its way.

QUOTE (s1e9a8n5 @ Dec 26 2009, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Amazing stuff. Like something right out of a movie! Seriously, it's THAT good. I'll have to keep you in my favorites and I'll definitely be using something of yours in the future.

Thanks for offering. wink.gif I appreciate it.

Glad you like it, and that it had the wanted effect on you namely that it's supposed to sound like straight out of a movie smile.gif

QUOTE (supermep @ Dec 26 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That music is great work! keep it up!

Thank you smile.gif

Don't forget to check the other tracks. Alot has been added since the one in the original post.

#49665 Custom Scoring and Free Music

Posted by xanderz on 06 December 2009 - 01:52 AM in Collaboration

QUOTE (lucindamc123 @ Dec 6 2009, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beautiful. We will be using some of your music in Wonder Boy. To find out more about Wonder Boy go to:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446716/

Wonder Boy is a full length feature film that will be released on DVD.

Thank you, and thank you IceAxe and yugure aswell.

It would be an honor to be featured in that machinima. Should you require anything custom, or altered versions of the tracks already online, please do not hesitate to contact us.

#49260 Custom Scoring and Free Music

Posted by xanderz on 29 November 2009 - 09:33 PM in Collaboration

QUOTE (Jason3 @ Nov 29 2009, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's some really good tracks in there. I'll definitely be including some in future movies.

Sounds good. Stay tuned for december if you like, though, as we're releasing a new free track every other day starting december 1st. so maybe something better or more fitting will turn up.

It's sort of a holiday "counting down to the 25th" special, if you will.

#49259 Custom Scoring and Free Music

Posted by xanderz on 29 November 2009 - 09:26 PM in Collaboration

QUOTE (drudges @ Nov 29 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have listened to your stuff and I really liked it. I would love to work with you on a project in the future.

Thank you. Our door is always open, so just say the word and we'll take it from there smile.gif

#49139 Custom Scoring and Free Music

Posted by xanderz on 28 November 2009 - 07:21 AM in Collaboration

Thank you, equinoxx.

#49083 Custom Scoring and Free Music

Posted by xanderz on 27 November 2009 - 03:48 PM in Collaboration

Hello

My name is Per Kiilstofte, and I'm one of the 2 guys behind machinimasound.com.

While maybe a few of you already know of our website, I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in here and let people know I'm offering free custom scoring for machinimas, but also free already produced music.

Both my brother and I are amateurs, and don't have any degree in music composition, which may or may not be evident to some. So we don't have any fancy resumé. All we have is dedication and a love for how with music you can give people an experience.

So all I can do is let the music speak for itself, and hope you guys enjoy it if nothing else.
This is the latest track released yesterday:
We do other genres than that though. Just browse through the "More From" box on YouTube.

If you would like to have some scoring done, let me know. Just simply send me a message on the boards here, or use the contact form on machinimasound.com. Whichever is the easiest for you.

I should probably also mention that our CC license on the tracks we have available for download allows for commercial use. So if you happen to make money off a machinima with our music, we're basicly just happy you made it that far. If you happen to mention our name in that machinimas credit, we'll probably be happier, but we wont be angry either if you don't. It's completely up to you.

Until next time smile.gif