• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5410 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:17 AM

Ben, the splash tab still advertises 1.5.3.

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#22 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (andy_price @ Dec 22 2013, 9:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
great work on the new update, but a question... In the new update, it says you can set up modders licence. but I cant remember my password for my licence, do I need to delete that one first for this to work?

If you delete the old one and create a new one with the same name, that should be fine. There is interface for doing that in the launcher.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#23 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yay, what a great birthday and Christmas gift, thank you! biggrin.gif
And now that I have some days off after a crazy work schedule in the past 3 weeks, I can finally get back to enjoy creative "work".

#24 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1147 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

Merry Christmas, Ben
How can I keep my old(1.5) MS copy and just download the new (without any overwriting)? I wanna make sure I can open my ongoing projects in 1.6 without crashing anything. Then, if all is clear, bye-bye 1.5

#25 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

Hi Keith,
You can just make a copy of your program in your programs folder, and name one of them so that you can distinguish them well, e.g. Moviestorm_noupdate, and only update the other. I did just that for the 1.6 beta version so that I had both versions.
Btw, I didn't have any issues with opening old projects in my 1.6 beta.

#26 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1147 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

Thanks Mystery. I made copy as backup and started the upgrade on the original. The upgrade lasted just a few moments. Made me think :" was that it?"
Now, when I look at "About" it tells me I´ve got MS 1.5. If I open it, the first "page" tells me I´ve got 1.6. So I´m confused (and that is a weird feeling)
Question: Are there any visual upgrades/differencies between 1.5 and 1.6? I can`t see any at the moment (but I´m tired rolleyes.gif )

#27 keithlawrence

keithlawrence

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1147 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Dec 23 2013, 6:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ben, the splash tab still advertises 1.5.3.

Adds to my confusion

#28 mystery_egypt

mystery_egypt

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 926 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (keithlawrence @ Dec 26 2013, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Mystery. I made copy as backup and started the upgrade on the original. The upgrade lasted just a few moments. Made me think :" was that it?"
Now, when I look at "About" it tells me I´ve got MS 1.5. If I open it, the first "page" tells me I´ve got 1.6. So I´m confused (and that is a weird feeling)
Question: Are there any visual upgrades/differencies between 1.5 and 1.6? I can`t see any at the moment (but I´m tired rolleyes.gif )

Yes, it just takes a quick moment to upgrade. If the first "page" tells you that you've got Version: Moviestorm 1.6 release 30407, then your upgrade has worked smile.gif
There are no big visual upgrades to 1.5.
Here is the detailed list of the new features and bugfixes:
http://www.moviestor...ase-version-1-6
(but get some sleep first before reading it through wink.gif)

QUOTE (keithlawrence @ Dec 26 2013, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Adds to my confusion

When you start MS, on the first splash screen (with the Start button), you still see "Moviestorm 1.5.3 - try the new look at controls!", I think this is what Primaveranz meant.

#29 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Things that make your movie most different from an old version:
Improvisation - if you are allowing your characters to improvise, they will be doing different actions to what they were in 1.5.4
Sitting on sofas or low chairs - there is a new animation for the 'Sit down' action - the new one is shorter and has less turning around, so your movies timing should not be disrupted.

I'm not aware of anything else that makes a movie you have just loaded that was made in 1.5.4 look different when you load it in 1.6.

Copying your existing installation and then updating is fine - not that you would need to not save over your existing movies, too - use save as, or copy them, if you want to have an old version that still loads in 1.5.4.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#30 Ichikaidan

Ichikaidan

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Ben_S @ Dec 26 2013, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Improvisation - if you are allowing your characters to improvise, they will be doing different actions to what they were in 1.5.4

And they are great action improvements.
Complete with rolling eyes. Thank you so much Ben_s for this great new development.
I am very happy with it. It runs super smooth and the nice (interface) rolleyes.gif improvements are too much to mention them all.
Thank you very much.

Creating situations and learning to see.

#31 Harb40

Harb40

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 673 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

I just wish there was an option to the upgrade button. Maybe one that allows us to update the changes to the base and contents for the 1.5 version and one to upgrade to 1.6. I wanted to update the packs but it also updated the whole program. Fortunately I did make a second folder beforehand but now I cannot update any of the packs because it will upgrade the whole program.
The Harb40 Passion Competition now has it's own website.

#32 Daveman

Daveman

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:29 AM

I have been MIA for a while and dropped in for a look see and WOW! ITS HERE? Really? Im going back to bed because I know Im dreaming. Better yet, somebody slap me and call me Betty - then I know I'm not dreaming. Just have your running shoes on when ya do it - LOL.

I'll download and give it a go. Im sure I'll have to re-educate myself to everything but thats to be expected. I havent been feeling well for quite a while and havent even opened Moviestorm in a few weeks.
Happy Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years wishes to all! The New Moviestorm is one heck of a Christmas gift! Im anticipating great things.

#33 Xolotl

Xolotl

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 429 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

Thanks to all at Moviestorm.
I am really enjoying the improvements.
I am blown away by the simple additions that will give my scenes more depth without adding to the memory.

Good stuff!

Happy New Year.

#34 sosberg

sosberg

Master Director

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:59 AM

Ben, I have been using 1.6 in my latest episode of "A Puney Planet" blink.gif and find it much easier in many ways.
in particular the Improv timeline is just brilliant. smile.gif You've really iron out a few bumps.
Thanks Ben and MS. biggrin.gif
I would like to see us get this place right first before we have the arrogance to put significantly flawed civilizations out onto other planets, even though they may be utterly uninhabited.
--PATRICK STEWART--

#35 shivam09s

shivam09s

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 09:00 AM

We offer quick inspections, repairing and comprehensive maintenance services to wide range of HVAC systems.  No matter for what make and models you need HVAC Repair In Georgia we offer you the best and budget oriented solutions from our end. Speak to our HVAC Contractors In Atlanta GA and forget all your concerns.

Some of the services we offer round the clock:

• Installation & repairing of commercial heating systems.
  • Repairing and tune up of furnaces.
  • Maintenance & installation of heating systems.
  • Installation and maintenance of cooling systems.
  • And many more.

hvac companies in georgia, heating Atlanta , hvac repair in georgia, air conditioning repair atlanta, best hvac companies in atlanta, hvac contractors in atlanta ga, 24-hour ac repair atlanta, hvac augusta ga, heating and air augusta ga, heating and air columbus ga, hvac columbus ga, heating and air macon ga, hvac athens ga, hvac company atlanta

#36 shivam09s

shivam09s

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 09:01 AM

We have an unmatched reputation in offering the prompt and affordable Georgia Plumber Services as we have years of experience and all our plumbers are specialized in most of their areas of plumbing. From installation to tune ups we have the best skilled and proficient plumbers who are dedicated to fulfil all your needs through our platform. When you connected with our Georgia Plumbing experts we ensure that you get the peak performances from your installed systems.

We have listed some of our Georgia Plumbing Services for your reference:

• Installation & repairing of broken pipelines.
  • Replacement of broken taps & leaky faucets.
  • Drain unclogging services.
  • Sewer line cleaning and maintenance services.
  • And many more.

georgia plumbing services inc, georgia plumbing contractors, georgia plumber services, 24 hour plumber atlanta, georgia plumbing, my georgia plumber, plumber canton ga, plumbing supply columbus ga, plumbing supply atlanta, plumber thomasville ga, plumbers in hinesville ga, plumbers in dublin ga, plumbers in milledgeville ga, plumbers in statesboro ga, plumber savannah ga, emergency plumber atlanta, plumber atlanta ga, plumbers in albany ga, plumbers brunswick ga, plumbing companies in atlanta, plumbers in marietta ga, plumbers columbus ga, best plumbers in atlanta

#37 setsukoarayama1988

setsukoarayama1988

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 08:52 AM

Finally! I can watch movies online. Thanks guys!

#38 jobclif

jobclif

Director

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 10:26 PM

https://worldpassporte.comWe produce real USA, UK, Germany, Australian, EU documents, data-base registered novelty passports, Driver's License, ID Cards, IELTS / TOEFL Certificates and many more in which we record all information about the client in the proposed database system. Everything is real, and the client without problems uses the document legally.

We make it easier for everyone to acquire an international passport and a driver's license regardless of where you are from.

Visit the website: https://worldpassporte.com/
What'sApp contact: +44 7459 562803

Buy passport online | Buy Second Passport Online UK Europe US

Buy United State Passport online

Buy Finland Passport online

Buy UK Passport online

Buy a German passport online | German passport application
German passport online

Buy United States Driver's License Online

Buy Finland driving license online

Buy UK driver's license online

Buy German driver's license online

Buy German driver's license online | German driving license

Buy New Zealand driver's license online

Buy Latvian driver's license online

Buy Ireland driver's license online

Buy New Zealand passport online

Buy Latvia Passport online

Buy Ireland Passport online

Buy Denmark Passport online

Buy Portugal Passport online

Buy Portuguese Passport Online | Buy Real And Fake Portuguese Passport Online

Buy Cyprus Passport for Sale

Buy Luxembourg Passport online

Buy Turkish passport online

Buy Dutch passport online

Buy Norwegian passport online

Buy Poland Passport online

Buy Romania Passport online

Buy Serbian passport online

Buy Singapore Passport online

Buy Greece Passport online

Buy Hungarian passport online

Buy French passport online

Buy US passport online

Buy Romanian passport online

Buy Slovenian passport online

Buy Slovak passport online

Buy Spanish passport online

Buy Swiss passport online

Buy Thailand Passport online

Buy Chile Passport online

Buy Croatian passport online

Buy Canadian passport online

Buy Costa Rica Passport online

Buy Estonian passport online

Buy Australia Passport online

Buy Denmark driving license online

Buy Portugal driving license online

Buy Cyprus Driver License For Sale

Buy Luxembourg driver's license online

Buy Turkish driver's license online

Buy Dutch driver's license online

Buy Norwegian driver's license online

Buy Romania

driver's license online Buy Serbian driver's license online

Buy Australia driver's license online

Buy German passport online

German passport application

Contact What´sApp: +44 7872 524316

Buy Registered Driver's License | Buy International Passport Online

We use real sophisticated materials for creating documents.

Whether real or fake documents, we use exactly the same quality materials.

The same materials that are used by all the authorities are the same materials that we use to create the real documents.

So everything will be 100% of the highest quality.

All of our documents bear the secret features and could be seen under UV light with full spectrum holograms.

We digitally scan the fingerprints you send us and register them in the alleged database system.

We assure all of our customers 100% SECURITY

#39 damianonlinestore

damianonlinestore

Film Critic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 07:40 PM

buy azzalure 125iu online
buy allergan botox 150iu online
buy juvederm ultra4 online 
buy dysport online

Contact information
email: info@buybotoxcosmetics.com
whatsapp: +31684024728

we supply high quality original dermal fillers of all kinds and also distribute botox, sculptra, juvederm ultra and cosmetics.
We provide international shipping guarantee with safe packaging.
Our products meet the best EU standards and are CE approved.

websire product links

#40 profibrahim

profibrahim

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 04:04 PM

If you want a spell that is solely about getting your lover back in your arms, this spell has significant energy just to do that for your love life. This spell has the ability to influence your lover to come home no matter what forces are keeping them away. Using my magical native lost love spells, I can bring back your ex-husband or ex-wife to you, if you still love them and want them back.

Even if they have remarried my lost love spells will bring them back and they will love you once again. By requesting this spell; the lost love of your life could be back on their way to you now. This spell does not force love between partners. It works when there is genuine love between the two but for some unforeseen circumstance, you are now apart.

I cast these advanced spells to bring back lost love where i use the supernatural power and forces to reconnect you with one specific person you want back in your existence. Bring back your ex boyfriend friend & make them commit to a relationship with you again using bring back lost love spells that will help ex lost lovers forgive each other.

Losing your loved one sometimes can be inevitable but the process of getting your ex love back to you can be extremely very hard. However, that doesn’t mean that you cannot win your ex back any faster. Getting people to understand each other and create the unbreakable bond is the true work of love spells.

Love spells are magically cast with the divine power to make the faded love to re-germinate with the intensive love power to overcome all the challenges.

My effective bring back lost love spells are powerful within 24 hours. Dropping someone you adore is like breaking your heart in two pieces, especially when you are deeply in love with that character. love is an vital emotion and has power to do the entirety glad and quality, however there comes a time whilst humans are deserted via their loved ones and are deceived, lied, wronged and blamed. Bring back your ex girl friend & make them commit to a relationship with you again using bring back lost love spells to make fall back in love with you.

Make your ex husband to get back with you using bring back lost love spells to make your ex husband to fall back in love with you & commit to marriage & with you again.

Ex husband fall in love spells, ex boyfriend fall back in love with you love spells, ex husband commitment love spells, marriage lost love spells & relationship lost love spells.

Bring back lost love spells to help ex lover resolve past difference & forgive each other for past mistakes. Capture his heart & make him yours using love spells.

VisitALL UNFINISHED JOBS FROM OTHER DOCTORS

Tel: +27785149508 / +19794644113

Email:profibrahim98@gmail.com

Attached Files