• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ralvaz1

Ralvaz1

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:05 PM

I refer to persons who could translate texts of Spanish language into the language Englishman. There is someone who could do it?
Human beings are complicated. not ask to be born. Do not know how to live. Do not want to die

#2 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 880 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (Ralvaz1 @ Dec 28 2014, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I refer to persons who could translate texts of Spanish language into the language Englishman. There is someone who could do it?

English is not my first language (you know I'm a Spaniard like you), but if nobody else more competent than I volunteers, I can lend you a hand and try to do my best.

BTW, if anybody, for some improbable reason, needs to translate some material from/into Spanish, just let me know.

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#3 primaveranz

primaveranz

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 5409 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (jamoram62 @ Dec 29 2014, 8:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
English is not my first language (you know I'm a Spaniard like you), but if nobody else more competent than I volunteers, I can lend you a hand and try to do my best.

BTW, if anybody, for some improbable reason, needs to translate some material from/into Spanish, just let me know.

If jamoram62 converts it into English maybe one of us English speakers could give it the once-over for idiomatic niceties wink.gif

"If we only use 1/3 of our brain, what's the other 1/3 for?"

#4 jamoram62

jamoram62

Master Director

• Members
  • 880 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (primaveranz @ Dec 29 2014, 9:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If jamoram62 converts it into English maybe one of us English speakers could give it the once-over for idiomatic niceties wink.gif

That would be an interesting approach for sure, and if it works it would render a far better product. Though I use to read both technical and literary English on a regular basis, honestly I can't consider myself that fluent, especially when dealing with the colloquial usage of the language.

ars longa vita brevis - Hippocrates (attributed)

If you want to tell jokes then use Muvizu; if you want to make 'Movies', use iClone; but if you want to tell stories, use Moviestorm - PrimaveraNZ

Shared addons & stuff for Moviestorm: https://drive.google...aTNsSFBuN0sxZHM

#5 Ralvaz1

Ralvaz1

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (jamoram62 @ Dec 29 2014, 8:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many graces jamoram62. You do not know how I am grateful for it to you. We are in contact.

Muchísimas gracias jamoram62. No sabes cómo te lo agradezco. Estamos en contacto.
Human beings are complicated. not ask to be born. Do not know how to live. Do not want to die