• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nibl

nibl

Wannabe film-maker

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

I'm looking for someone to help create the artwork and characters for an interactive adventure game in MS. If you are interested in creating characters and sets, please give me an idea of what you might charge.

To be clear, I do not need whole movies, so a per minute rate won't really work here. No directing as such, no editing, no voice. Only sets built and a few frames output as PNGs. That's because the actual adventure game is made in another software.

For characters, they would be animated on a green screen, or better yet, transparent background if that's possible, doing various gestures and walking. Everything then gets imported into another software for game creation.

If this can be done affordably I want to make an alpha version, then crowdfund, or use Patreon to continue development.

This is a "point-and-click adventure game", so not adventure in the Tomb Raider sense (which is a role playing game). The adventure focuses on storytelling and character. The player explores and interacts with the story and world. More like a novel or movie with some game play.

Send me a PM if interested. I can send you a script sample then too.