• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 neut

neut

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:58 PM

Hi all, I've been having problems with the modders workshop for ages now. I can't log into it. I keep getting a null message when I try. What am I doing wrong. I've got the right user name and password, and I've tried resetting the license but no joy. This is SO frustrating.

Whats going on sad.gif

neut

#2 Mneros

Mneros

Critically acclaimed

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

do you have the mod shop addon installed?

#3 neut

neut

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 348 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (Mneros @ May 24 2011, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do you have the mod shop addon installed?

Yes I do

#4 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

Check that you are logged into Moviestorm with the correct account, in the launcher.

Check that you have the correct capitalisation of the username and password in the modders workshop publisher log in.

If both of those are ok, try (in the modders workshop), going to Help->Refresh licence and then closing the modders workshop and starting via the launcher again - this should get a new copy of your licence from the server.

According to our records:
neut holds a PublisherLicence, for publisher name 'neutopia', created at 11:41:46 02 Jul 2010.

So check the email you have on that date to know if you have the correct spelling of your password.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#5 writerly

writerly

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 848 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Ben_S @ May 25 2011, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So check the email you have on that date to know if you have the correct spelling of your password.

This is critical. My publishers name has a space after it. If I don't remember to hit the space bar and hit return instead, I can't publish anything!
C

#6 neut

neut

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

Nope still not working. I've checked my password reset license everything but still no joy. BAH! angry.gif

#7 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

I can reset your licence (ie delete it and recreate it). If you still want the login name to be neutopia, and with a random password, that is easiest, but if you want a different login name, or a specific password, then you could pm me with them.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd

#8 neut

neut

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 348 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Ben_S @ May 27 2011, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can reset your licence (ie delete it and recreate it). If you still want the login name to be neutopia, and with a random password, that is easiest, but if you want a different login name, or a specific password, then you could pm me with them.

Hi Ben, that would be great if you could reset it please. I'll stick with neutopia thanks

#9 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

Reset.
Once you get the new email (to your gmail account) with the password, go to the modders workshop, and select 'refresh licence' from the help menu. You would then need to restart the modders workshop, and then you should be able to log in as a publisher with the new username/password combination.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd