Photo

The Fluxliner Story Part 2

ufo fluxliner alien reproduction vehicle the fluxliner arv vue software space engine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:40 AM

Currently editing Part 2 of The Fluxliner Story. This story is based and inspired on a You Tube movie called

"Alien Reproduction Vehicle: Zero Point (The Fluxliner)"

It is based on the testimony of an Aerospace Illustrator that learned in 1988 that the US had developed

a flying saucer based on technology from a crashed flying saucer in 1947. The reason for the secrecy regarding this

vehicle is that it represents a gigantic leap in aero/astronautical technology. This vehicle has been video taped in the Nellis

Range in Nevada (YT "Nellis UFO"  and photographed by a military pilot "google Prove Utah UFO")

Given, the technical knowledge of the illustrator and the engineer that witnessed the display, 

they were able to re construct the general

layout and inner workings of the vehicle on display, which was named by the military, The Fluxliner

To tell this story I have constructed my sets using Sketchup 3D and many other mods while integrating

the MS shots with third party software like Space Engine and Vue Software. Most of the voices in this movie are

from the real people that are being interviewed or narrating the events. I am also being assisted by someone

who has a great voice and has done many MS films. 

I should have it finished in a month or less. It is a fascinating story. 

Attached Files

#2 65radius

65radius

Director

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:09 AM

Following you eagerly!  Fascinating subject. Keep up the good work.

#3 pedrosura

pedrosura

Master Director

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:53 AM

Thank you... This movie is turning out to be everything I wanted it to be. My computer has taken over 90 hours to render some of these shots (Vue).

But the best thing is the person doing the voices. He is great. There is no substitute to a good actor. No special effects, nothing is better... I think you are going to like it...Stay tuned..