• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 a22asin

a22asin

Moviegoer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

Ok, so im new to this and i downloaded the MovieStorm program and started editing, but the video quality is very low, its pixelated (sort of) and inverted color. angry.gif and im not sure how to fix it, i went to settings and lower the quality as well as highered it. Theres something im missing?

Also, when i render the video file, it comes up as 2 screens in one. How do i fix that?

Heres a video of mine that i uploaded for now. please help, i was really looking forward to this:

ALSO i have a:
64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel Core2 DUO CPU
E7400 @ 2.80 GHz
6.00 gb Ram

#2 Ben_S

Ben_S

Master Director

• Mods
  • 4811 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:25 PM

It looks like your render is using the 3D side by side option - there should be a flag you can use when uploading to youtube that makes it 3D (for 3D glasses).
Normally I would sugest that you dont render for the 3D, though, which would result in the render using the whole image.

It also appears that your colours are wrong - I would sugest updating your graphics drivers.
If you know what graphics hardware you have, you should go to the manufacturers website and get new graphics drivers and install them. Details here: http://support.movie...phical-problems

Otherwise, you could provide me with a dianostic file, and I can direct you to the correct drivers.
Make a dxdiag.txt by:
WinXP: Start->Run, then type dxdiag
Vista, Win7: Start, then type dxdiag in the search
Once DirectX Diagnostics has started, click 'Save all Information' and save out the dxdiag.txt
Then attach it to a reply post using the upload button.
Ben Sanders
Moviestorm Ltd