• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Drty

Drty

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:24 PM

i need to recreate my face and wondered if this does a good job or is it limiting like sims 2?

#2 Trinity

Trinity

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:42 AM

(Drty)
i need to recreate my face and wondered if this does a good job or is it limiting like sims 2?

Drty, the program is ever-evolving. the best thing to do is to go ahead and see what you can do with the face using what's currently built in.
Writer / Producer / Director

DIGIPENDENCE.com - my blog about 3D moviemaking, machinima, animation, cinematic design, sequential art, graphic novels, web comix, fan films, and independent film, video & photo production.

#3 Spong3y

Spong3y

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 493 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:01 AM

(Drty)

There are currently some discussion of face modifications in here and here.

Moviestorm does not fully support modding of face files, since there are many files that correspond to a single face and its workflow is pretty complex.

(Drty)
or is it limiting like sims 2?

Do you mean The Sims 2 limits the creation of unique faces? The Sims 2 lets you make face of any size and shape, any color and style, etc.
[witty signature pending]

#4 Drty

Drty

Critically acclaimed

• Pioneers
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:59 PM

i mean sims 2 wasent limited in that aspect of facial shapes but i have really never seen but a few dozen faces that looked real.they all had a generic feel too em it is hard to explain lol.i did see some good ones on modthesims2 though but i bet it took the creators forever to get something that good.what i am trying to say is,is it very difficult to get a face to look like ones own on this.....................

and thanks so far for the replays you're awesome smile.gif