• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 celestina

celestina

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 379 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:47 AM

I am so sorry about this... I am trying to check the scale of a model in SketchUp 7 and I cannot find my people to test the scale.

I have looked in every drop down option... I have been looking through YouTube videos and still cannot find the people. I know I must be looking at where they live... but I cannot find them.

I have a man when the program first opens, then I open the model I want to scale he disappears and I can't find him again. Where does he go? sad.gif

This link will take you there: Celestina's Texture Collections ... COUNTRY COLLECTION Ready Now!

#2 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:30 PM

He should still be there.

In any case you can import another one. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 7\Components\Components Sampler is the address of some in my system. Your system may vary a little, but if needed you can search for 2d man Sang.SKP to find then import him.

#3 celestina

celestina

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 379 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:53 PM

Thank you so much Steelblade, I would never have known how to do that without your help.
I now have my man back smile.gif

I now have my models in my addon list and some are not showing as thumbnails in the workshop although showing as a model. Do I need to add a jpg somewhere?

This link will take you there: Celestina's Texture Collections ... COUNTRY COLLECTION Ready Now!