• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

Is it possible to change my modders login password, to somthing of my own choice? every time I want to log into my mod app, I have to go to my indox, and copy and paste my password, cause I cant remember it.

forumsig.png

#2 lucindamc123

lucindamc123

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 9177 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (andy_price @ May 10 2010, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it possible to change my modders login password, to somthing of my own choice? every time I want to log into my mod app, I have to go to my indox, and copy and paste my password, cause I cant remember it.

mine won't even copy and paste. I have to type it in each time. I don't think it can be changed. But don't worry you will memorize it. I typed mine in on a notepad that I always have open on my desktop.

#3 ed

ed

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 373 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:31 PM

You could keep it somewhere more convenient (I keep mine in an email, so at least it's easy to find when I need to use it)

#4 andy_price

andy_price

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 986 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

shame it cant be changed, it would also be helpful if we could stay logged in like we can on the main app, perhaps MS will look at this in the future

forumsig.png

#5 kv

kv

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1941 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (andy_price @ May 10 2010, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shame it cant be changed, it would also be helpful if we could stay logged in like we can on the main app, perhaps MS will look at this in the future

Yeah that would be cool as it can be a pain having to login everytime modshop is restarted.

It took me a while but I have now memorized my password.

#6 steelblade

steelblade

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 728 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

Now that we need a full subscription to use it, do we really even need this process anymore? Can the modshop addon be disabled for non subscribers?

#7 Fulkster

Fulkster

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 2292 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

lol... I had thought about this a LOOOONG time ago- I finally caved and learned a silly pnemonic (getting tired of copy/pasting)... it would be nice to choose your own (for me, I'd probably just keep the same one since I finally know it)! tongue.gif smile.gif (edit ... or what steelblade says...)
The next big thing: MOVIESTORM!

See my most recent movie: "Athena Project: Chapter 2 (Down the Rabbit-hole)"
http://www.moviestor...p;vid_id=102329

(Soon, "Athena Project 3: The Laws Of Robotics"

Moddingstorm! Cool Mods!

#8 Armanus

Armanus

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 1532 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

I never really understood the need for a password to begin with. When you log into MS that should be all you need to do.