Partial points redemptions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_yolise_*

Guest_yolise_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:14 AM

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about a change to our points system which is coming up within the next week or two (we're not sure of the exact date, but I wanted to give you as much notice as possible).

Moviestorm Points will no longer be able to be redeemed as part-payment for a Content Pack. If you don't have enough points for the Pack you're trying to purchase, you'll have to use one of our other standard payment options such as card transaction or Paypal (or wait until you get more Moviestorm Points!). If your Points total is high enough to cover the entire cost of the Pack, you'll have no problem.

The reason for this is that we often get very small cash transactions - like 28p - which end up costing us 30p or more in transaction fees. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's also making our accounting and admin much more complicated.

So use up your remaining points as soon as possible! I'll keep you posted as to when the change will take place.

#2 Guest_yolise_*

Guest_yolise_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:26 PM

The partial points change has now been made, so you can no longer purchase packs with part points and part currency.

You'll also notice that the Halloween pack can not be purchased with points at all. This is because we've agreed a commission deal and points purchases would reduce the artist's commission too much.

This has implications down the line for other 3rd parties, so hopefully you'll appreciate why we've done this. smile.gif

#3 kkffoo

kkffoo

Master Director

• Pioneers
  • 3288 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

Bump